Saturday, October 31, 2009

Shiny Food

Do you know what it is? The three year old requested it for dinner since we had it for lunch.


We've also had pizza this week, and my kitchen has been a disaster. Just trying to utilize this whole accountability thing I mentioned.

In my defense, I fell down the basement stairs this week, and today back my has finally succumbed to the spasms and stress and is no longer simply "aching." I also spent a lot of time on saints costumes.

I managed to serve a roast chicken with rice AND roasted acorn squash. The roasted squash is a culinary step up from the frozen peas I usually serve as a side, and it was nice having the easy leftovers to make the soup.

Ironically, my injuries mean I cannot prepare food, but I am stuck and might as well blog about it. So, perhaps I will have a chance to formalize some seasonal plans and type up some favorite recipes to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment